Best Page Forward writes book descriptions for authors, with 2,000+ written since June 2015.
The company is founded by former improviser and still Chicago resident Bryan Cohen.
What does a BPF Writer do?
– A BPF Writer handles the creation of compelling book descriptions
– A BPF Writer is responsible for adding value by bringing their unique voice to the process and interfacing with other team members to successfully exceed client expectations
– Additional tasks handled by a BPF Writer may include editing pitches or drafts, updating task lists, attending team meetings, and responding to intra-office communications.
We’re seeking a versatile writer willing to learn how to write fiction and nonfiction descriptions to dazzle our customers.
The ideal candidate should have:
– A proven track record of writing experience
– A high level of creativity, as well as the ability to work within the constraints of our proven structure
– Strong attention to detail and commitment to meeting tight deadlines
Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio and relevant work experience
Experience with Google docs, Asana, and Slack is helpful, but not required.
You’ll get the most out of this position if you’re:
– You’re creative, collaborative, eager for growth and constantly driven to improve
– A proactive team player who loves being a part of a small, nimble, and very fast-moving company
– Efficient, flexible, proactive, well-organized, and able to juggle challenges and deadlines with grace
If you’re interested in applying for the position, email email@example.com with the subject line Best Page Forward Writer and your relevant writing experience in the body of the email.
Thanks so much for reading and applying!