Today on the show, author Jim Heskett and copywriting guru Abigail Dunard tackle an author-submitted blurb to dissect it and understand how to write killer sales copy.
To watch video of this episode, view it on Facebook at Best Page Forward.
Here are this episode’s read-along selections:
Author: Nanci Sherman
Title: Follow your bliss, not your blisters
To be consistently and unconditionally happy is the single most important strategy for a good life, but rarely are we taught how. With Follow Your Bliss, Not Your Blisters, you will learn how to think differently and spend the rest of your life just feeling good.
The principles are simple, yet unforgettable. They grew out of my work as the first Chief Happiness Officer of a global hotel company and expanded to everyday living.
This book is not a typical self-help book. It is profound, funny, and will shift your perspectives affecting all areas of your life. In short and easy to digest chapters, you will discover newfound levels of awareness, enlightenment, and overall ease.
To be happy is to be free of complaints! Achieve what you need to win The Happiness Trifecta:
1. Clarity: Improve all your relationships and learn how to fulfill every one of your goals and desires.
2. Joy: Feel refreshed and renewed without the clutter of recurring thoughts and criticisms. Enthusiasm for life is what you are left with when you, not anyone else, dictates how you feel.
3. Mental Fitness: Learn how to flex your happiness muscle and make choices that serve you, not deplete you. Stop the vicious cycle of being annoyed with others and reacting on old “triggers.”
The happiness I speak of is not shallow, a mood, or a mercurial emotion. You will develop new character traits that will alter your destiny. You deserve a lifetime of happiness. The good news is you are just a few thoughts and an “Aha!” away.
Follow Your Bliss, Not Your Blisters is your companion guide on your personal journey.
- Life is supposed to feel good. Don’t settle for less.
- The secret to happiness is being in control of how you feel regardless of conditions.
- Happiness is synonymous with personal freedom and peace of mind.
- You will no longer live conditionally – waiting for conditions to change so you can feel good. Joy is an inside job.
Happiness is our destiny, but we often bump into reasons and obstacles for why we can’t achieve it in our lives. See all your “reasons” for what they really are and live happily ever “laughter.”
Order now to take your life to a more satisfying level and watch “Shift Happen!”
Wishing you every happiness,
The Happiness Expert
–Abigail’s Targeted Tip:
Consider the rewards and punishments to spur your reader into action!
Want to submit your own blurb for consideration? Fill out the form at www.bestpageforward.net/podcast or send an email to BlurbsSellBooks@gmail.com